Kyto is an international software-as-a-service company based in Berlin. We develop software solutions along the customer’s digital customer journey. Our solutions support the global online presence of internationally operating companies to reduce wastage in lead generation: Through the automated placement of company listings in business directories, B2B platforms and marketplaces, we ensure that our clients’ products are found online. This enables them to improve the number of visitors to their website, increase their reach and thus boost their sales.
We are looking for you as Data Manager (m/f/x) at Kyto!
Your potential workday
- Manage customer data in our application as well as administration of customer data in various international directories
- Import/export customer data and crawling results to our application
- Generate data reports for customers
- Run and monitor automation tasks executions and results
- Identification and reporting automation errors to corresponding team of developers
- Constant optimization of internal processes and data flows
- Adjust state machine processes and automation workflows
- Communication with customer success team in case of data or process related questions
- Confident use of a PC and a comprehensive understanding of how the internet works.
- Understanding of working with CSV, JSON, XLS and other data formats.
- Knowledge of the state machine model is a plus, but not a must
- Sense of responsibility and focus on problem solving
- Quick thinking and openness to new knowledge (it is not required that you have experience in all of the above)
- Good English communication skills, German is a plus but not required
What you can expect
- Flexible working hours and a reasonable work-life balance
- Training opportunities
- Independent working atmosphere without micromanagement
- Regular feedback meetings
- International team and great atmosphere with regular events